11. Which of the following is NOT a goal of transaction processing systems?
12. ______________ is a protocol that enables you to copy a file from another computer to your computer.
13. According to the ______________ theory, organizations adapt to new conditions or alter their practices over time.
14. ______________ organizational structure employs individuals, groups, or complete business units in geographically dispersed areas who may never meet face to face in the same room.
15. ______________ is a collection of single-application software packages in a bundle designed to work similarly so that once you learn the basics for one application, the other applications are easy to learn and use.
16. The data processing activity that involves rekeying miskeyed or misscanned data is called ______________.
17. The component of a decision support system that provides decision makers access to a variety of models and assists them in decision making is called the ______________.
18. ______________ is a form of transaction processing in which all transactions are collected into a group and processed together.
19. Information systems that support the firm in its interaction with its environment are said to be performing within the ______________.
20. ______________ are individuals who help users determine what outputs they need from the system and construct the plans needed to develop the necessary programs that produce these outputs.