11. In program evaluation review technique network each activity time assume a beta distribution because______________.
it is a unimodal distribution that provides information regarding the uncertainty of time estimates of activities
it has got finite non-negative error
it need not be symmetrical about model value
the project is progressing well
Correct answer: (A) it is a unimodal distribution that provides information regarding the uncertainty of time estimates of activities
12. If there is no non-negative replacement ratio in solving a Linear Programming Problem then the solution is ______________.
Correct answer: (C) unbounded
13. The calling population is considered to be infinite when ______________.
all customers arrive at once
capacity of the system is infinite
service rate is faster than arrival rate
arrivals are independent of each other
Correct answer: (B) capacity of the system is infinite
14. In marking assignments, which of the following should be preferred?
Only row having single zero
Only column having single zero
Only row/column having single zero
Column having more than one zero
Correct answer: (C) Only row/column having single zero
15. A petrol pump have one pump; Vehicles arrive at the petrol pump according to poison input process at average of 12 per hour. The service time follows exponential distribution with a mean of 4 minutes. The pumps are expected to be idle for ______________.
Correct answer: (B) 4/5
16. If the order quantity (size of order) is increased, ______________
holding costs decrease and ordering costs increase
holding costs increase and ordering costs decrease
the total costs increase and then decrease
storage cost as well as stock-out cost increase
Correct answer: (B) holding costs increase and ordering costs decrease
17. ______________ is a mathematical technique used to solve the problem of allocating limited resource among the competing activities
Linear Programming problem
Non linear Programming Problem
Correct answer: (A) Linear Programming problem
18. A mixed strategy game can be solved by ______________.
Correct answer: (C) Graphical method
19. The activity cost corresponding to the crash time is called the ______________.
Correct answer: (D) crash cost
20. A set of feasible solution to a Linear Programming Problem is ______________